Monday, September 12, 2011

I've Got Writers Block, so It's Your Turn!

Well, it's the start to another week, and this week I resolve to post more. I've been going through a bit of a creative block, where I can't think of anything to write.

One book I've read suggests that writer's should make lists of things they want to write about when they feel inspired to help them through the times when they don't feel they have much to write about.

I've got a better idea. I'm going to turn it over to you guys. What would you like to discuss in the coming weeks?

We have this big forum here on the Internet and the sky's the limit. What writing issues are you having? What inspires you? What helps make the day more productive and fun? Let me know what you are thinking.

2 comments:

  1. When you hit the writer's wall, I think the writer needs to change his surroundings. Do something different. Perhaps, one needs to put himself around really interesting and smart people---they make you think. Creativity is building on the ideas which already exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go outside! Take a walk and bring a notebook. The fresh air and movement always stimulates my head. I prefer to write on paper- staring at a computer screen only works when I have an idea and I am motivated.

    ReplyDelete