Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Breakthrough

I was kind of down on myself yesterday. It's hard to not get the blues when you don't see another human being all day. Today was a whole different story, however. I took Pigg to the dog park this morning and got an early jump on the day. My editor had some revisions for me to incorporate into my article. I made the changes and - voila - I am now a professional writer. I've had articles published before, but this is the first time anyone has ever paid me money to write. My goal is to write four articles a day in order to make enough money to pay rent. I'm going to have to give up my chai tea habit, but it's worth it to work in shorts and a sports bra and take an hour break in the afternoon for a siesta. I look forward to the day when money is not a problem, but, until then, I will savor the small triumphs - like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment