Friday, June 24, 2011

Looking for a writing job - Part 2

I've been online most of the morning looking for writing jobs. My husband suggested I look under marketing as well. This was a great idea. There are many marketing jobs, and I think I'm qualified to write business communications as much as any one. I think one of the keys to finding a writing job (besides persistance) is the ability to look for jobs in unexpected places, like the marketing section.
Persistance is going to be the real key to getting a job, however. There are so many times every day when I ask myself if I'm crazy to pursue this path. Maybe I should go back to school. It's important to stay committed or I'll never succeed. Maybe I need to change my definition of success. After all, isn't doing what you love a form of success itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment