Thursday, June 23, 2011

Looking for a writing job - Part 1

I have this part-time job writing how-to articles, but I'm still looking for another part-time job or a full-time job. Would it surprise anyone to say it's a tough market? I've had some limited success finding freelance jobs on Craigslist and seem to find the most viable options on there.I reccomend Craigslist to anyone looking for writing jobs but don't have much advice on how to keep spirits up while looking for a job. Mainly, I've been trying to count interest in my work (an email, an interview) as a sign that something good is just around the corner. I'm focused not so much on outcome, as saturating the market. Also, I try to give myself breaks from looking for a day or two a week. No one can go on and on like a robot without a break. Does anyone else have some advise on how to find a job or how to stay sane while doing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment